About the Role
We’re looking for a Full-Stack team leader with very strong development capabilities and help manage the development of great products in an agile environment, from the early stages of feature planning all the way to guaranteeing flawless implementation.
- Overseeing all activities within the team.
- Managing a team of 10+ developers.
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge technologies
- Be responsible for the team’s deliveries within agile culture.
- Understand and learn Tomax users, plan and execute proper solutions.
- Being involved in the actual thinking and creation of the products architecture in the cloud.
- Creating the best secure system.
- Collaborating with product managers, QA and support teams to create communicative, usable and attractive systems.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with backend/frontend development – must.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a development team leader – must.
- Relevant experience with the following languages: PHP7+,Node.JS – must.
- Experience working with Databases like MySQL, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch etc – must
- Effective communication with other teams – must.
- Relevant experience with implementing systems in AWS solutions. – must.
- Experience working with management tools like Git and Jira. – must.
- Degree in relevant field – must.
- Experience as a SCRUM Master, with the ability to develop Agile processes. – must.
- Experience with VueJS or AngularJS – advantage.
- Experience with CI CD tools – advantage.