Since 2004 Tomax has created cutting-edge digital solutions for higher education.
We specialize in the end-to-end management of the entire exam and assessment lifecycle.
Our software empowers universities and colleges to efficiently, effectively, and expertly prepare, manage, grade, review, control, and secure the exam and assessment process.
Our software and professional services are in use at 50+ universities and colleges covering over 300,000 students – with international expansion activities currently in progress.
We are looking for an exceptional mobile engineer to join us in our mission to provide Tomax customers with a coherent and usable experience. As a mobile engineer, you will be designing the next generation of Tomax’s products.
About the Role
We’re looking for a mobile developer with very strong development capabilities to help build great products in an agile environment, from the early stages of feature planning to guaranteeing flawless implementation.
The ideal candidate will be able to work with a team, independently, and quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Develop Tomax products suite
- Lead by example and develop your team members – help them grow, adapt, take on more responsibilities and own their share of the product.
- Responsible for creating and implementing challenging and dynamic systems for web, tablet, and mobile devices environments.
- Understand and learn Tomax users, plan and execute the proper solutions.
- Being involved in the actual thinking and creation of the architecture of the product in the cloud
- Creating the best security system to avoid injections.
- Collaborating with product managers, QA, and support teams to create communicative, usable, and attractive systems.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience with Mobile (IOS and Android) development – Must.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience with React and React Native – Advantage.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience with frontend web development – Advantage.
- Experience working with management tools like Git, BitBucket, and Jira – Must.
- Experience with VueJS – Advantage.
- Experience with CI-CD tools like AWS PipeLine, CircleCI, and Fastlane – Advantage.
- Experience with one of the following backend languages: PHP5+,Node.JS – Advantage.
- Experience working with Databases like MySQL, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, etc
- Relevant experience with implementing systems in AWS solutions – Advantage.
- Degree in relevant field – Advantage.