Since 2004 Tomax creates cutting-edge digital solutions for higher education.
The company specializes in the end-to-end management of the entire exam life-cycle – empowering universities and colleges to efficiently, effectively, and expertly prepare, manage, grade, review, control and secure the exam process, from beginning to end.
The company’s suite of software products and professional services are in use at over 100 universities and colleges –with international expansion activities currently in progress.
About the role
As part of Tomax’s global strategy, we are looking for experienced sales professionals to join our team and create a new market.
We are looking for a tech-savvy sales engineer to assist with the selling of Tomax assessment platform or services.
The Sales Engineer’s responsibilities include maintaining extensive knowledge of the products, functions, and processes and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the clients’ needs.
To be successful as a sales engineer, you should possess an in-depth knowledge of our assessment platform and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You should be driven to achieve your sales goals and should have excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Experience with Edtech companies- Advantage
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field
- Experience in sales and the technology field
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership and team working skills
- Experience in B2B of SaaS solutions
- High English level