Since 2004 Tomax has created cutting-edge digital solutions for higher education.
We specialize in the end-to-end management of the entire exam and assessment lifecycle.
Our software empowers universities and colleges to efficiently, effectively, and expertly prepare, manage, grade, review, control and secure the exam and assessment process.
About the role:
Tomax Technologies is looking for a sales engineer who will be responsible for business development and customer portfolio management, locating and recruiting customers, building a sales strategy, managing sales processes, customer service and retention. Fieldwork that includes frontal meetings with clients and office work. Work closely with other team members to promote the team’s goals.
- Marketing and sales of technological products and services to higher education institutions
- Locating and recruiting new customers
- Business development and management of sales portfolios
- Creating presentations of a high quality sales character and presenting them to potential customers
- Conducting complex negotiations with senior officials
- Expanding the company’s products to current customers
- Experience in B2B / B2C sales- Advantage
- Sales experience in the SAAS field- Advantage
- Affinity to the technological field
- Highly motivated for sales work
- Ability to negotiate
- Identifying opportunities
- Business thinking
- Planning sales strategies
- Assertiveness and ability to work independently
- A good Human Relations
- high level English