Since 2004 Tomax has created cutting-edge digital solutions for higher education.
We specialize in the end-to-end management of the entire exam and assessment lifecycle.
Our software empowers universities and colleges to efficiently, effectively, and expertly prepare, manage, grade, review, control and secure the exam and assessment process.
About the Role
As a Training and Support Representative you will interact with customers via various channels such as phone, email and chat and be responsible for providing an Excellent Customer Experience by addressing customer issues and resolving them in a timely and efficient manner. As a training representative, you will guide users through various channels including training webinars, write and document solutions for the customer knowledge portal, and create guides in various media.
We are looking for people with great communication skills, tech oriented, proactive approach, confident decision makers, with strong English skills to communicate with our international clients.
- Handling customer inquiries in a timely manner, via phone, email or chat
- End-to-end management of customer tickets, communicating with relevant parties until complete resolution
- Proactively diagnose customer issues, customize the best solution or escalate it to the relevant parties
- Internal corporate support
- Documenting processes and updating of training materials in various media
- Conducting training on company’s products (including online webinars and small groups sessions)
- Experience in providing end-to-end technical support to end customers
- Software training experience
- Business level English
- Proactive problem solver
- Self-learning ability with attention to the details
- Ability to work across a variety of tasks and during stressful periods
- knowledge of Microsoft Office applications